1. The chipguide/mogh is searchable online - maybe paying google for higher placement would be an idea
2. Many/most of us subscribe to multiple facebook pages and other websites that are related to collecting and we reference the club quite often (grass roots individual promotion). Perhaps you/everyone can suggest a bunch of other facebook pages, instagram accounts, etc for all of us to join and spread the word about the CCA (got any suggestions?)
3. We could pay or trade to have booths at other collectible shows. This takes time and money and volunteers. Are you offering to attend other shows on the club's behalf? Would you approve of the club sending emissaries to such events and paying them for their good work?
4. We could take out ads in other collectible journals or publications that are frequented by collectors. Again, it's an expense and in some cases, you're paying to reach a niche market in a widely viewed publication. The hit rate is small enough as it is, so we'd need to be judicious in those expenses. Got any suggestions on publications we should target?
5. Direct mail/postcards - While these have a very small return rate in general, if one can find the right list and make a good enough offer, we might very well be able to garner more interest and more members. Probably a fairly cheap per-postcard option, but if you're going to do it, you're gonna spend thousands initially, and perhaps tens of thousands if you're going nationwide.
What else would you like to see the club do, besides "get the numbers up" (which is a wish, not a constructive suggestion).