#82 of 90
Today's "Chips of the Day" come again from the "HARRAH'S CLUB" which was located on the west side of Highway 50 at the Stateline, on the south shore of the Lake and where "Harvey's Hotel & Casino" sits today. First opened on June 20th, 1955 and became one of two properties ran by Harrah's during that time, one on each side of Hwy 50, opposite each other. Today's classic chips were issued during the 1950s. Enjoy!