A compendium of interesting facts, courtesty of the discerning and astute Revenoor...
If you think you know everything read this:
- The liquid inside young coconuts can be used as a substitute for Blood Plasma.
- No piece of paper can be folded in half more than seven (7) times.
Oh, go ahead ... I'll wait.
- Donkeys kill more people annually than plane crashes or shark attacks.
(So, watch your Ass )
- You burn more calories sleeping! than you do watching television.
- The first product to have a bar code was Wrigley's gum.
- The King of Hearts is the only King WITHOUT A MOUSTACHE
- American Airlines saved $40,000 in 1987 by eliminating one (1) olive from
each salad served in first-class.
- Venus is the only planet that rotates clockwise. (Since Venus is normally
associated with women, what does this tell you?
That women are going in the 'right' direction...!
- Apples, not caffeine, are more efficient at waking you up in the morning ...
- Most dust particles in your house are made from DEAD SKIN !
- The first owner of the Marlboro Company died of lung cancer. So did the
first 'Marlboro Man.'
- Walt Disney was afraid OF MICE!
- PEARLS DISSOLVE IN VINEGAR!
- The ten most valuable brand names on earth: Apple, Coca Cola, Google,
IBM, Microsoft, GE, McDonalds, Samsung, Intel and Toyota , in that order.
- It IS possible to lead a cow upstairs ... but, NOT downstairs.
- A duck's quack doesn't echo, and no one knows why.
- Dentists have recommended that a toothbrush be kept at least Six (6) feet
away from a toilet to avoid airborne particles resulting from the flush.
(I keep my toothbrush in the living room now!)
And the best for last...
- Turtles can breathe through their BUTTS!
(I know some people like that, don't YOU?)
So! Remember, knowledge is everything, so pass it on... and go move your
toothbrush! And stop folding tha DAMN PAPER!
And, a short joke:
A nice, calm, and respectable lady went into the pharmacy, walked up to the
pharmacist, looked straight into his eyes, and said, “I would like to buy some
The pharmacist asked, “Why in the world do you need cyanide?”
The lady replied, “I need it to poison my husband.”
The pharmacist’s eyes got big and he exclaimed, “Lord have mercy! I can’t
give you cyanide to kill your husband Absolutely not! You CANNOT have any
The lady reached into her purse and pulled out a picture of her husband in
bed with the pharmacist’s wife.
The pharmacist looked at the picture and said, “You didn’t tell me you had a