The Chip Board
Custom Search

WHat would You Call These Edge Patterns

Does anyone know what Paulson calls the designs around the inlays?
I have an extra of the chip on the left. I prefer to trade for a Paulson I don't have or sell for 15 dollars mailed in the US.

Copyright 2020 David Spragg