Good Day, and the weather is unbelievably warm here in SW FL. I have had the most awesome news reported to me from Australia. After a little over two months a very nice chip was finally delivered. I was sick with worry and just when I was getting ready to do something about the lost chip. I get the email that it was delivered, awesome news. Anyway, it just goes to show you never give up hope on these things. Today's post is all MS chips. Thanks for opening my post this 17th day of February, 2018. Reggie
2) PAGE #2 PRICE OF ALL CHIPS ARE $4
3) PAGE #3 PRICE OF ALL CHIPS ARE $3
4) PAGE #4 PRICE OF ALL CHIPS ARE $2
5) PAGE #5 PRICE OF ALL CHIPS ARE FACE VALUE ($1)
ORDERING INSTRUCTIONS, please order by number, name and price. Numbered chips below correspond with position on the image page. Please email me direct. Please do not put a sold sign on the item you are buying, I may have more than one. First email in my inbox gets first considerations. P/H is $1-1 – 2 chips, $2 – 3 -4 chips, $3 – 5-8 chips, $4 – 9-12 chips, $5 – 13-16 chips, and 17 & up $6.65; this is the max P/H for the U.S. Foreign orders are more. Minimum orders are $4 pay pal accepted to my email. Check, cash or money order accepted, also. RANDOM DISCOUNTS OFTEN OCCUR. Hold service available. 4500+ Different Chips are Available. www.collectionlibrary.com/richardgummer PLMK when chips are received. TY
*Please remember there are minimum $ order requirements, as well as maximums available on cheap chips; ask.
INDIVIDUALLY PRICED CHIPS BELOW: PRICES LOWERED 1-3-18
1) Biloxi Belle (LCV) Biloxi $9
2) Biloxi Belle (SCV) Biloxi $7
3) Gold Shore Biloxi $5
4) Grand Casino Gulfport $5
5) Harrah’s (Lady Bug – Chipco) Tunica $7
6) Southern Belle Biloxi $9
1) BUYING CHIPS FACE VALUE FROM THE CHIP BOARD OR EBAY IS LIKE MAKING A HARVEST RUN FOR YOURSELF. THE ONLY DIFFERENCE IS THAT YOU ARE PAYING A FEW CENTS IN POSTAGE INSTEAD OF X NUMBER OF TANKS OF GAS, ETC. (YEAH, I KNOW HALF THE FUN IS GETTINGTHERE)
2) INSTEAD OF COMPLAINING ABOUT THE LACK OF TRADERS, TAKE A WEEKEND OR YOUR DAY OFF FROM WORK AND COMPILE A LIST OF YOUR TOP PRIORITY WANTS FOR YOUR COLLECTION. PUBLISH IT ON THE CHIP BOARD FREQUENTLY. AND MAKE AN EFFORT TO KEEP IT UPDATED, THIS WILL SERVE YOU WELL IN THE FUTURE.
3) I AM NOT ACTIVE IN FACE BOOK, THEREFORE, I DO NOT ANSWER REQUESTS TO BE “YOUR FRIEND” I HAVE BEEN YOUR FRIEND ALL ALONG. FOR REAL.
4) IF YOU ARE ALWAYS LOOKING FOR SOMETHING FOR NOTHING, YOU ARE MORE LIKELY TO GET NOTHING FOR SOMETHING. JUST SAYIN’
5) MY COLLECTING OF ALL STATES OF THE UNION, CARIBBEAN, CANADA HAVE COME TO AN END. FROM NOW ON I WILL NOT COLLECT “EVERYTHING”. I WILL BE MUCH MORE DISCRIMINATING IN MY SELECTIONS.
6) IT HAS COME TO MY ATTENTION, THAT THERE ARE A FEW CONTRIBUTORS TO THE CHIP GUIDE, THAT NEED A SEMINAR ON PHOTOSCAPE AND IMAGEARY OF CHIPS. THE ADMINSTRATORS THAT PROCESS YOUR NEW FINDS AND ITEMS FOR THE CG CANNOT PROCESS YOUR ENTRIES WITHOUT YOU COMPLETING THE SUBMISSION FORM CORRECTLY, PHOTOGRAPHING THE IMAGES CORRECTLY AND MOST OF ALL CROPPING THE IMAGES CORRECTLY. HELP IS AVAILABLE SHOULD YOU NEED IT.
7) JUST READING MY CHIP TIP$ EVERY PAGE OF THE DAY POSTING, SHOULD SAVE YOU ENOUGH MONEY TO BUY A VERY SPECIAL CHIP FOR YOUR COLLECTION ON A REGULAR BASIS.
8) SELLING ME OR TRADING ME ANY WANTED CHIP THAT I CAN USE, SHOULD HELP YOUR COLLECTION ALONG QUITE NICELY. ALSO, IT IS ALWAYS NICE TO PASS MY NEEDS (WANTED CHIPS) TO SOMEONE YOU KNOW THAT HAS AN EXTRA ONE. JUST SAYIN’.
9) FOLKS PLEASE KNOW THESE 8 POINTS ABOVE ARE QUITE SIMPLY JUST RANDOM THOUGHTS. HELPFUL ONES FOR YOU I HOPE. I HAVE ALWAYS THOUGHT IT IS BETTER TO HELP THAN NOT TO…
Page #2 $4
Best Non-Smoking Casino! Non-Smokers get to play in a room of their own that is closed off from the smoking part of the casino. The lack of smoke smell is quite noticeable when going from one side to the other. Nothing like the places that have a few machines in a given area designated Non-Smoking, or 1 Table Games pit for Non-Smokers. Yes, it's nice to not be sitting next to a nicotine chimney, but still the smell gets all over you from just being in the same building. Conventional wisdom is that Non-Smoking casinos don't fare well, I'd be curious to see how Sycuan is doing with this large room. My bet would be that people love it. I did!
It was another casino in a construction zone. As you drive up it looks like they're tearing the place down.
I lost my Pai Gow hand. It must have been because I was in the smoking section as there wasn't a Pai Gow table open in Non-Smoking.
Went around to the Poker room in search of $2,3,4,10,20 chips. It finally dawned on me that I should bring up the MOGH Chip Guide on my cell phone to show the cashier what I was looking for. Great for explaining the hobby as most of the cashiers are surprised to find out that there is a data base of every casino's chips, minus the ones we collectors just haven't found yet.
Poker cashier said she didn't have any 2's or other odd goodies. Other cashiers said that she did... I didn't complain as she was nice enough to find me a better $25 than I'd pulled from the table. As she was looking through her racks, she pulled out the 25 year $25
Chip. Did I have/want that chip? No wonder they can build onto the casino. If they can't win the money at the tables, they get suckers like me that walk out with $50+ in chips.
Page #3 $3
Postcards shown below are all duplicates and cheaper, especially if you buy the two or three listed, for the current POD. There will be a minimum postage charge of $1. Multiple cards p/h will be determined at time of sale.
#4 El Rancho(Choice L or R) $2, Excalibur $2 Both 2 for $3
Page #4 $2
ON THE FIRST TRIP UP TO THE BATTLE CREEK SHOW IN MICHIGAN, NANCY AND I STOPPED AT THE BLACK BEAR CASINO OVER NIGHT. AND GOT AN EARLY START ON THE NEXT DAY, BY NOON WE WERE IN THE BEAUTIFUL PORT CITY OF DULUTH, MN. I WAS REALLY CAPTIVATED BY THIS CITY. WE PULLED INTO A PARK AREA ABOVE THE CITY SO WE COULD SEE IT FROM ALL ANGLES. IT WAS AWESOME. WHEN WE HAD ENOUGH OF DRINKING IN THE SHEAR BEAUTY OF THE AREA, WE GOT OUT OUR GPI AND SET OUR SITES ON THE FOND DU LUTH CASINO.
FOND DU LUTH CASINO WAS DOWN TOWN, FOR AN INDIAN CASINO THIS IS A BIT UNUSUAL. http://www.themogh.org/cg_chip2.php?id=MNDUFD THE PAGE ON THE CHIP GUIDE PAGE HAS A GOOD PICTURE OF THE CASINO.
WE HAD A BIT OF A PROBLEM FINDING PARKING, BUT WE NEEDED THE EXERCISE AND THE STORES DOWNTOWN WERE OPEN SO WE ENJOYED THE WALK AND THE WINDOW SHOPPING ALONG THE WAY.
AFTER DALLYING ABOUT FOR A HALF AN HOUR WE FINALLY GOT TO THE CASINO. IT WAS THREE LEVELS, I AM NOT SURE ABOUT THE FIRST TWO, BUT MOST OF THE GAMING WAS ON THE THIRD FLOOR, OF WHICH; I IMMEDIATELY WENT TO. THEY HAD ONE BLACK JACK TABLE OPEN WHEN WE GOT THERE ABOUT 1PM IN THE AFTERNOON. SO I LOOKED AROUND A BIT, AMUSED MYSELF WATCHING NANCY PLAY THE SLOTS. I FINALLY WENT BACK TO THE BLACK JACK TABLE AND SAID WHILE THEY WERE IN ACTION, I DO NOT WANT TO PLAY BUT COULD I BUY SOME CHIPS? I WAS PREPARED WITH THE CORRECT AMOUNT OF CASH IN THE CORRECT DENOMINATIONS. THE DEALER SAID CAN YOU WAIT UNTIL I SHUFFLE? I SAID, OF COURSE, AND I WAITED THE FEW MINUTES FOR THE SHUFFLE. THAT TOOK ONLY A FEW MINUTES, AND WITH THE HARVEST BEING EASY, WE TOOK FLIGHT DOWN THE ROAD AGAIN. EVERY TIME I WRITE ABOUT GOING DOWN THE ROAD AGAIN, I THINK OF “WILLIE NELSON’S SONG, ON THE ROAD AGAIN”. LOL
YES, ID DID GET ENOUGH CHIPS ON THIS HARVEST…REGGIE
Page #5 Face Value
Page #5a Face Value
MANY YEARS AGO I STARTED MY POSTING, BY POSTING “A SET OF THE DAY” I THINK I HAD ABOUT 300-400 SETS ALL TOGETHER. THAT WAS A LOT OF FUN BACK THEN.
AND NOW, I WILL START HAVING A REGULAR SET OF THE DAY WITH MY OTHER FEATURES WHEN I DISPLAY A “PAGE OF THE DAY”.
I AM REDUCING PRICES ON MOST OF THESE SETS, SOME WILL BE FACE VALUE, SO IF YOU SEE SOMETHING YOU LIKE AND WANT, PLEASE DO NOT HESITATE IN SENDING ME AN EMAIL, PUTTING A SOLD SIGN ON THE CB IS NOT THE WAY TO GUARANTEE YOUR PURCHASE OR TRADE. SEE POD FOR P/H RATES. SEND ME AN EMAIL FOR ORDERS OR QUESTIONS…Reggie
The New Deal (E. G. Jacobson, Prop) (Denoms 1c, $1 & $5) Hardin, MT $55
I WILL BE FEATURING ONE STATE PER PAGE OF THE DAY IN THE FUTURE. PLEASE, NO CHERRY PICKING REQUESTS, UNTIL I BREAK DOWN THE STATES INTO INDIVIDUAL CHIPS. IT WILL BE ONE TO TWO YEARS (2019-2020)BEFORE I BREAK ANY OF THE LARGER STATES AND WHEN I DO I WILL MAKE AN ANNOUNCEMENT.
A WORD ON WHAT APPEARS TO BE DUPLICATES ON THE PAGES. THESE ARE UV OR MOLD VARIATIONS. I AM NOT GOING TO PULL THESE OUT AT THIS TIME. SHOULD THIS BECOME A NEGOTIATING FACTOR AND THE BUYER ONLY WANTS JUST ONE CHIP AND THE UV’S AND MOLDS MATTER NOT, THEN I WILL REMOVE THEM AND ADJUST THE PRICE ACCORDINGLY.
FOLKS, MANY OF THESE CHIPS ARE ALIVE, AND STILL BEING USED ON THE TABLES TODAY. SHOULD YOU BE NEAR BY A CLUSTER OF CASINOS FROM ANY PARTICULAR STATE, YOU PROBABLY CAN COME OUT AHEAD. ALSO, PLEASE KNOW THAT I CONSTANTLY OVER THE LAST 12 YEARS UP GRADED. I BOUGHT ANY NEW CASINO ISSUES WHEN THEY COME OUT FROM THE LOCAL CHIPPER THAT OFFERED THEM FOR SALE ON THE CHIPBOARD. THANKS FOR TAKING A LOOK-SEE…REGGIE
ATTENTION NEW COLLECTORS, HERE IS AN OPPORTUNITY TO INCREASE YOUR COLLECTION FOR ABSOLUTELY NO COST. TOTALLY FREE! YES, YOU MAY USE MY NAME AS A SPONSOR IF WE HAVE BEEN TRADE PARTNERS OR YOU HAVE DONE BUSINESS WITH ME; JUST EMAIL ME, AND ASK ME TO BE YOUR SPONSOR.
IF YOU ARE THINKING OF BECOMING A MEMBER OF THE CCA, PLEASE CONSIDER THIS:
I WILL SEND YOU 20 FREE CHIPS (MY CHOICE) ,YOU MAY CHOOSE FROM ONE OF THE FOLLOWING CATEGORIES:
• NEVADA CHIPS
• INDIAN CASINO CHIPS
• NON NEVADA CASINOS & CARDROOM CHIPS
ONCE THE MEMBERSHIP DIRECTOR HAS VERIFIED YOUR NEW MEMBERSHIP IS DATED AFTER THE DATE BELOW. BUT BEFORE THIS DATE 3-17-18 YOU MAY REQUEST YOUR “PAGE A DAY” FREE OFFER, AND MAKE YOUR SELECTION REQUEST. PLEASE KNOW; I WILL NOT SEND ANY CHIPS WITHOUT A REQUEST. SINCERELY…REGGIE
SORRY, RE-JOINING DOES NOT QUALIFY FOR THIS OFFER