Good Day, and it is a sultry summer day here in southwest Florida. From freezing to summer that is the Florida weather pattern right now. It is a good week to head south Chippers. And if you do remember I love to trade. Today's pages are all from the Rocky Mountain state of Colorado. Thanks for opening my post on my wife Nancy's birthday 2-10-18.
2) PAGE #2 PRICE OF ALL CHIPS ARE $5
3) PAGE #3 PRICE OF ALL CHIPS ARE $4
4) PAGE #4 PRICE OF ALL CHIPS ARE $3
5) PAGE #5 PRICE OF ALL CHIPS ARE $2
6) PAGE #6 PRICE OF ALL CHIPS ARE FACE VALUE ($1)
ORDERING INSTRUCTIONS, please order by number, name and price. Numbered chips below correspond with position on the image page. Please email me direct. Please do not put a sold sign on the item you are buying, I may have more than one. First email in my inbox gets first considerations. P/H is $1-1 – 2 chips, $2 – 3 -4 chips, $3 – 5-8 chips, $4 – 9-12 chips, $5 – 13-16 chips, and 17 & up $6.65; this is the max P/H for the U.S. Foreign orders are more. Minimum orders are $4 pay pal accepted to my email. Check, cash or money order accepted, also. RANDOM DISCOUNTS OFTEN OCCUR. Hold service available. 4500+ Different Chips are Available. www.collectionlibrary.com/richardgummer PLMK when chips are received. TY
*Please remember there are minimum $ order requirements, as well as maximums available on cheap chips; ask.
INDIVIDUALLY PRICED CHIPS BELOW: PRICES LOWERED 12-31-17
1) BOWL OF GOLD (THE) CRIPPLE CREEK $9
2) GILPIN CASINO, THE (LTD 250) BLACK HAWK OFFERS
3) LILLY BELLE (COTY) BLACK HAWK $11
4) CRIPPLE CREEK ORE HOUSE CRIPPLE CREEK $23
5) ROHLING INN BLACK HAWK $7
6) TURF CLUB (THE) CRIPPLE CREEK $8
7) Silver Hawk no picture
8) Nevada House no picture
9) Silver Slipper no picture
*THIS IS A COLLECTION OF VERY FRUSTRATING SCENERIOS THAT HAVE ACTUALLY HAPPENED. IF YOU CARE TO SEND SOME ADDITIONAL OCCURANCES AND HOW YOU TOOK CARE OF IT. PLEASE DO.[b/]
If you can, please; help out with some solutions to these.• You initiate a trade or the party in question initiates a trade; and after a while and exhausting all avenues, you realize that the other party is just jacking you around, never was serious about it, reneges on his/her word, with draws original offer, or just quits answering your email. This was a CCA member.
• Are contacted through the Chipboard or other means; for a trade but the trader insists on you shipping the agreed upon trade items first, but; cannot give you references of previous trades with other CCA members. And makes the statement this is the way I always do it.
• Asked to hold something, with a promise of payment, that never comes?
• Been told after paying the seller in full; that your chips were mailed to someone else by mistake. This is usually a scam to buy time, because they may or may not have them to begin with? They possibly were waiting for your money to float themselves a loan.
• Been the victim of receiving, very dirty, damaged, chips that were not described as such? Should you have to put up with a buyer beware policy that has just been laid on you?
• Received orders from brand new, or novice collectors and have had to try to educate them in the short while of processing their order, tactfully? There is a lot of things that can go wrong during this transaction. Can use some pointers on this one myself.
• Been asked to re-ship non casino/chip related items internationally?
• Sold an item on the Chipboard and then marked it sold, only to be notified by the buyer they have changed their mind. Or after 3 emails not even a return of your email questions of are you buying or not.
• Sent an email to a seller on the Chipboard requesting information, asking a question about “a for sale item”, or listing an item that you are looking for; and/or any other informational quest? And never get a response? (Both you and the person in question are CCA members)
• Make an error and been accused of being a hustler by a “non-member” of the CCA?
• Been taken advantage of by another member?
• Been approached for a trade, meanwhile the same person is trying to trade with others for the same items.
• Been a recipient of a “phishing expedition” email? With very nice chips as bait?
• Answered a post on the CB only to discover you are a late responder. This is not so bad, but to find out that you not only are late but the 3rd or 4th, to respond. Wouldn’t be nice for the Poster to let everyone know this on the CB?
• I made an order and paid for it (pay pal)on the 1st of the Month…after inquiring if and when the order was shipped, I was told that the order was shipped yesterday that he was a day late getting it out. “Yesterday” was the 6th of the month the same day he got my inquiry, not even close to the day it was paid for
• Here is one that happened to me recently, this person is a dealer, an antiques store owner (sez he doesn’t need money) sent me an order I made on the CB, the order was incorrect and he immediately launches into a tirade blaming me for everything, simply because I asked him to make it right or I would accept the correct chips and send him back the ones that were correct. Also, he refunded my money with out me asking for it. There were a number of other flaws in his behavior that became very evident, but I will not bore you with the details.
• Had someone request an item(s) that have a time dated offer connected to it, and not come through with a payment, disallowing other patrons the opportunity to purchase those items?Had your email addresses hacked and had a phony request for funds sent out to all your friends?
If the shoe fits…Will be adding bullets as they occur or are submitted to me …Reggie
Page #2 $5
This is a nice little place out in the Farm Country part of the Coachella Valley. I'd been here before and liked it, but not with my Nevada DL, so I got a new Slot Card. Choice of $10 in Slot Play or a $10 table voucher. I took the $10 voucher to the tables, and alas, no Pai Gow! I'd have to play blackjack. Oh, The Horror! Pushed the first hand, hit my 13 with a 7 against the dealers 10 up, they let the voucher ride, and won the second hand not hitting my 14 with the dealers 3 up! Dealer showed a deuce in the hole and drew 2 10's. Hello! - Back on top of my game again: Win One and Run. For all you big gamblers, not so fun just winning $20 when there might be a streak going, but for cheapskates like me, the discipline of "Never leave a table down, if you are ever up money at it." has kept me going strong in casinos for years. And living in Las Vegas, it's not like I can't find another game 5 miles down the street anytime I want. If I was a gambler, I'd have like to racked up the 50 points for the Metallic Card they were giving out on that day only. Took a few photos of the ad for it for the Card Collectors out there to know that there is something cool and perhaps a bit difficult to obtain, to be on the lookout for.
Page #3 $4
Page #3a $4
Postcards shown below are all duplicates and cheaper, especially if you buy the two or three listed, for the current POD. There will be a minimum postage charge of $1. Multiple cards p/h will be determined at time of sale.
#4 El Rancho(Choice L or R) $2, Excalibur $2 Both 2 for $3
Page #4 $3
Page #4a $3
ISLE OF CAPRI IN BILOXI IS NOW THE GOLDEN NUGGET. THIS WAS ABOUT 7-8 YEARS AGO. NANCY AND I WERE OUT IN BILOXI HITTING EVERY CASINO, AND HARVESTING HEAVILY. WHEN WE HIT THE ISLE OF CAPRI, THINGS SORT OF CAME TO A STAND STILL. I HAD TO GET ON WAITING LIST TO GET ON A POKER TABLE. THAT WAS ALRIGHT BECAUSE WE BOTH NEEDED TO GRAB A MEAL AND RELAX A LITTLE.
LATER IN THE EVENING NANCY WADED INTO THE MULTI-LEVEL OF SLOTS, THERE WERE AT LEAST TWO LEVELS (FLOORS) OF SLOTS. THE ISLE WAS JUST RECOVERING FROM KATRINA AND STILL HAD SOME AREAS THAT WERE NOT REPAIRED. SO WITH ALL THIS GOING ON; THE PLACE WAS STILL JUMPING AND WE STILL HAD A GREAT TIME.
EVENTUALLY I GOT A SEAT AT THE POKER TABLE, AS HIND SIGHT IS (20 20) I PROBABLY SHOULD HAVE NOT SAT DOWN AT THE POKER TABLE. A FEW BILLS LATER I SLOWLY ROSE OUT OF MY CHAIR WITH SOME CHIPS I HAD STASHED IN MY CARGO PANTS POCKETS AND WATCHED THE FLOP ON MY ALL IN BET. YEAH, YOU GUESSED IT; MY BIG PAIR GOT CRUSHED BY A FLUSH. I GAVE WRY SMILE TO THE GROUP THAT I WAS YUCKING AND LAUGHING WITH A FEW MINUTES BEFORE; AND SAID IT HAS BEEN FUN, BUT I GOTTA GET ON DOWN THE ROAD.
I GOT MORE THAN ENOUGH CHIPS IN THE HARVEST, BUT MOST WERE NOT WORTHY OF MY INVENTORY OR COLLECTION. THAT’S THE WAY THE COOKIE CRUMBLES SOMETIMES…REGGIE
Page #5 $2
MANY YEARS AGO I STARTED MY POSTING, BY POSTING “A SET OF THE DAY” I THINK I HAD ABOUT 300-400 SETS ALL TOGETHER. THAT WAS A LOT OF FUN BACK THEN.
AND NOW, I WILL START HAVING A REGULAR SET OF THE DAY WITH MY OTHER FEATURES WHEN I DISPLAY A “PAGE OF THE DAY”.
I AM REDUCING PRICES ON MOST OF THESE SETS, SOME WILL BE FACE VALUE, SO IF YOU SEE SOMETHING YOU LIKE AND WANT, PLEASE DO NOT HESITATE IN SENDING ME AN EMAIL, PUTTING A SOLD SIGN ON THE CB IS NOT THE WAY TO GUARANTEE YOUR PURCHASE OR TRADE. SEE POD FOR P/H RATES. SEND ME AN EMAIL FOR ORDERS OR QUESTIONS…Reggie
Mole Lake Casino Mole Lake, WI $9.50
Page #6 Face Value
I WILL BE FEATURING ONE STATE PER PAGE OF THE DAY IN THE FUTURE. PLEASE, NO CHERRY PICKING REQUESTS, UNTIL I BREAK DOWN THE STATES INTO INDIVIDUAL CHIPS. IT WILL BE ONE TO TWO YEARS (2019-2020)BEFORE I BREAK ANY OF THE LARGER STATES AND WHEN I DO I WILL MAKE AN ANNOUNCEMENT.
A WORD ON WHAT APPEARS TO BE DUPLICATES ON THE PAGES. THESE ARE UV OR MOLD VARIATIONS. I AM NOT GOING TO PULL THESE OUT AT THIS TIME. SHOULD THIS BECOME A NEGOTIATING FACTOR AND THE BUYER ONLY WANTS JUST ONE CHIP AND THE UV’S AND MOLDS MATTER NOT, THEN I WILL REMOVE THEM AND ADJUST THE PRICE ACCORDINGLY.
FOLKS, MANY OF THESE CHIPS ARE ALIVE, AND STILL BEING USED ON THE TABLES TODAY. SHOULD YOU BE NEAR BY A CLUSTER OF CASINOS FROM ANY PARTICULAR STATE, YOU PROBABLY CAN COME OUT AHEAD. ALSO, PLEASE KNOW THAT I CONSTANTLY OVER THE LAST 12 YEARS UP GRADED. I BOUGHT ANY NEW CASINO ISSUES WHEN THEY COME OUT FROM THE LOCAL CHIPPER THAT OFFERED THEM FOR SALE ON THE CHIPBOARD. THANKS FOR TAKING A LOOK-SEE…REGGIE
ATTENTION NEW COLLECTORS, HERE IS AN OPPORTUNITY TO INCREASE YOUR COLLECTION FOR ABSOLUTELY NO COST. TOTALLY FREE! YES, YOU MAY USE MY NAME AS A SPONSOR IF WE HAVE BEEN TRADE PARTNERS OR YOU HAVE DONE BUSINESS WITH ME; JUST EMAIL ME, AND ASK ME TO BE YOUR SPONSOR.
IF YOU ARE THINKING OF BECOMING A MEMBER OF THE CCA, PLEASE CONSIDER THIS:
I WILL SEND YOU 20 FREE CHIPS (MY CHOICE) ,YOU MAY CHOOSE FROM ONE OF THE FOLLOWING CATEGORIES:
• NEVADA CHIPS
• INDIAN CASINO CHIPS
• NON NEVADA CASINOS & CARDROOM CHIPS
ONCE THE MEMBERSHIP DIRECTOR HAS VERIFIED YOUR NEW MEMBERSHIP IS DATED AFTER THE DATE BELOW. BUT BEFORE THIS DATE 3-10-18 YOU MAY REQUEST YOUR “PAGE A DAY” FREE OFFER, AND MAKE YOUR SELECTION REQUEST. PLEASE KNOW; I WILL NOT SEND ANY CHIPS WITHOUT A REQUEST. SINCERELY…REGGIE
SORRY, RE-JOINING DOES NOT QUALIFY FOR THIS OFFER