Good Mid Day to those of you on the right coast of the US, and good morning to center & left coast of the our great country. Today I have 2 bit chips. All 25centers. Thank you for opening my post this Thursday, 2-8-18.
ORDERING INSTRUCTIONS, please order by number, name and price. Numbered chips below correspond with position on the image page. Please email me direct. Please do not put a sold sign on the item you are buying, I may have more than one. First email in my inbox gets first considerations. P/H is $1-1 – 2 chips, $2 – 3 -4 chips, $3 – 5-8 chips, $4 – 9-12 chips, $5 – 13-16 chips, and 17 & up $6.65; this is the max P/H for the U.S. Foreign orders are more. Minimum orders are $2 pay pal accepted to my email. Check, cash or money order accepted, also. RANDOM DISCOUNTS OFTEN OCCUR. Hold service available. 4500+ Different Chips are Available. www.collectionlibrary.com/richardgummer PLMK when chips are received. TY
*Please remember there are minimum $ order requirements, as well as maximums available on cheap chips; ask.
INDIVIDUALLY PRICED CHIPS BELOW: PRICES LOWERED 12-30-17
1) JIM Lower Lake, CA $7
2) 55 Club (CG030917) San Jose, CA $7
3) 9-11 Club Concord, CA $7
4) Andy’s (C Suit) San Jose, CA $18
5) Antique Rose – Card Room Cameron Park, CA $8
6) Artichoke Joe’s Peanut House Saloon Carson City, NV –SOLD-
7) B A San Diego, CA $7
8) Cozy Inn Tulare, CA $8
9) D & S (Dotson & Self Pool Room) Buena Park, CA $9
10) E C (Empire Club) Yreka, CA $6
11) EKKY (Equipoise Club) Sacramento, CA $8
12) Flamingo Club Mountain View, CA $14
13) Gold Coin Mariposa, CA $7
14) Gold Nugget Casino Helena, MT $8
15) Hitching Post Camarillo, CA $12
16) J D Bottling Boyes Hot Springs, CA $8
17) JOE’S Hawthorne, NV $7
18) JS (Jack Sessions) Folsom, CA $8
19) JU (Jim’s Place) Clovis, CA $19
SOLD CHIPS: A.Joe”s CC, Golden West, Gold Coast (bronc),
1) BUYING CHIPS FACE VALUE FROM THE CHIP BOARD OR EBAY IS LIKE MAKING A HARVEST RUN FOR YOURSELF. THE ONLY DIFFERENCE IS THAT YOU ARE PAYING A FEW CENTS IN POSTAGE INSTEAD OF X NUMBER OF TANKS OF GAS, ETC. (YEAH, I KNOW HALF THE FUN IS GETTINGTHERE)
2) INSTEAD OF COMPLAINING ABOUT THE LACK OF TRADERS, TAKE A WEEKEND OR YOUR DAY OFF FROM WORK AND COMPILE A LIST OF YOUR TOP PRIORITY WANTS FOR YOUR COLLECTION. PUBLISH IT ON THE CHIP BOARD FREQUENTLY. AND MAKE AN EFFORT TO KEEP IT UPDATED, THIS WILL SERVE YOU WELL IN THE FUTURE.
3) I AM NOT ACTIVE IN FACE BOOK, THEREFORE, I DO NOT ANSWER REQUESTS TO BE “YOUR FRIEND” I HAVE BEEN YOUR FRIEND ALL ALONG. FOR REAL.
4) IF YOU ARE ALWAYS LOOKING FOR SOMETHING FOR NOTHING, YOU ARE MORE LIKELY TO GET NOTHING FOR SOMETHING. JUST SAYIN’
5) MY COLLECTING OF ALL STATES OF THE UNION, CARIBBEAN, CANADA HAVE COME TO AN END. FROM NOW ON I WILL NOT COLLECT “EVERYTHING”. I WILL BE MUCH MORE DISCRIMINATING IN MY SELECTIONS.
6) IT HAS COME TO MY ATTENTION, THAT THERE ARE A FEW CONTRIBUTORS TO THE CHIP GUIDE, THAT NEED A SEMINAR ON PHOTOSCAPE AND IMAGEARY OF CHIPS. THE ADMINSTRATORS THAT PROCESS YOUR NEW FINDS AND ITEMS FOR THE CG CANNOT PROCESS YOUR ENTRIES WITHOUT YOU COMPLETING THE SUBMISSION FORM CORRECTLY, PHOTOGRAPHING THE IMAGES CORRECTLY AND MOST OF ALL CROPPING THE IMAGES CORRECTLY. HELP IS AVAILABLE SHOULD YOU NEED IT.
7) JUST READING MY CHIP TIP$ EVERY PAGE OF THE DAY POSTING, SHOULD SAVE YOU ENOUGH MONEY TO BUY A VERY SPECIAL CHIP FOR YOUR COLLECTION ON A REGULAR BASIS.
8) SELLING ME OR TRADING ME ANY WANTED CHIP THAT I CAN USE, SHOULD HELP YOUR COLLECTION ALONG QUITE NICELY. ALSO, IT IS ALWAYS NICE TO PASS MY NEEDS (WANTED CHIPS) TO SOMEONE YOU KNOW THAT HAS AN EXTRA ONE. JUST SAYIN’.
9) FOLKS PLEASE KNOW THESE 8 POINTS ABOVE ARE QUITE SIMPLY JUST RANDOM THOUGHTS. HELPFUL ONES FOR YOU I HOPE. I HAVE ALWAYS THOUGHT IT IS BETTER TO HELP THAN NOT TO…
Page #2 $5
When I learned of the new $1 Bay 101 design from Raulin, I just had to get some chips for myself at the casino, so . . . on my next periodic visit, a few weeks ago, I bought a rack of $1 chips - and pulled out a small stack of the newly-designed chips. Returning to the Cage to cash in the older $1 chips, I passed a $2 poker table where a player seemed to be doing really well. He had a whole pyramid of green $2 chips in front of him, must have been several hundred. And suddenly, an inspiration! If they had new 1's, why not new 2's?? At the Cage window, I spotted what seemed to be a newly-designed $2 chip atop a small stack, so I asked the cashier if I could buy "the new $2 chip." And wouldn't you know, she replied: "What new chip? We don't have any!" I persisted, and she threw the $2 chips on the counter and I pointed to the one I wanted. She apparently still didn't realize it was anything new, but laughed and sold it to me, most likely thinking, "Silly fellow, making a fuss over one of our green chips."
Went back to the other cage window (fortunately Bay 101 has two cashier areas) with the proceeds from re-selling the $1 chips and bought half-a-rack of green 2's, and went to the back of the casino where I could quietly sort through them. Figured the guards would give me the evil eye, but nobody seemed to notice as I pulled out about 5 more of the newly-designed chips.
Back to the other counter, turned in the older 2's and got a very small stack of 5's, and yes - my hunch turned out correct again as I found two newly-designed fives there also. All in all, a happy chipping experience when I can "think out" the situation and then find the chips to prove my theory is right. Einstein should have been so lucky with relativity!
Glad I made your day, Cousin,
PS: Raulin may have more redesigned Bay 101's at this point - he was planning to return to the casino after I told him of my discovery. If not, I will probably return in October, with some big bills, and try buying a rack of 5's and some more 2's, such that I should have enough of the newly-designed chips to supply most everyone interested. The chips won't be "rare" but anyone collecting "California" will doubtless want one, or a set.
Page #3 $4
Postcards shown below are all duplicates and cheaper, especially if you buy the two or three listed, for the current POD. There will be a minimum postage charge of $1. Multiple cards p/h will be determined at time of sale.
#2 Debbie Reynolds $4. Desert Inn black cad $4 Both $6
Page #4 $3
While living in Tennessee, I planned a trip to Tunica, with a side trip to Arkansas. The target was the Oaklawn Racing & Gaming. The previous visit there did not allow enough time for this Old Timer to overcome their obstacles.
It seems, no chips were allowed out of the cage, period. And it was reported to me by the pit boss of their 6 tables of Blackjack, that he could only allow 5 $1 chips off of the tables for souvenirs. This information was gathered on my previous trip.
So, I was prepared to spend some time and work my harvesting techniques. My first attempt was to play a few hands of Blackjack and buy extra $1 chips from the dealer “in order to tip appropriately”. Woudn’t you know I started winning, and continued winning for several hours. During this “rush” I continued to buy 5 or 10 one dollar chips and pocketing after several minutes 4-7 chips. I was prepared, I wore my Cargo Pants, and after about 4 hours I left, after cashing out about $300 dollars of winnings. And after I got back to my car I counted out 75 +/- one dollar chips. I had loaded up each of my four front pockets with 15-25 chips. http://www.themogh.org/cg_chip2.php?id=ARHSOA (CG LINK)
Also, I harvested about 10 snappers and couple $5 chips between the tables and the cashier.
What a haul, that was a very successful trip…Reggie
Page #5 $2
MANY YEARS AGO I STARTED MY POSTING, BY POSTING “A SET OF THE DAY” I THINK I HAD ABOUT 300-400 SETS ALL TOGETHER. THAT WAS A LOT OF FUN BACK THEN.
AND NOW, I WILL START HAVING A REGULAR SET OF THE DAY WITH MY OTHER FEATURES WHEN I DISPLAY A “PAGE OF THE DAY”.
I AM REDUCING PRICES ON MOST OF THESE SETS, SOME WILL BE FACE VALUE, SO IF YOU SEE SOMETHING YOU LIKE AND WANT, PLEASE DO NOT HESITATE IN SENDING ME AN EMAIL, PUTTING A SOLD SIGN ON THE CB IS NOT THE WAY TO GUARANTEE YOUR PURCHASE OR TRADE. SEE POD FOR P/H RATES. SEND ME AN EMAIL FOR ORDERS OR QUESTIONS…Reggie
Turning Stone Casino 3 pc Set Verona, NY $12
Page #6 $1
I WILL BE FEATURING ONE STATE PER PAGE OF THE DAY IN THE FUTURE. PLEASE, NO CHERRY PICKING REQUESTS, UNTIL I BREAK DOWN THE STATES INTO INDIVIDUAL CHIPS. IT WILL BE ONE TO TWO YEARS (2019-2020)BEFORE I BREAK ANY OF THE LARGER STATES AND WHEN I DO I WILL MAKE AN ANNOUNCEMENT.
A WORD ON WHAT APPEARS TO BE DUPLICATES ON THE PAGES. THESE ARE UV OR MOLD VARIATIONS. I AM NOT GOING TO PULL THESE OUT AT THIS TIME. SHOULD THIS BECOME A NEGOTIATING FACTOR AND THE BUYER ONLY WANTS JUST ONE CHIP AND THE UV’S AND MOLDS MATTER NOT, THEN I WILL REMOVE THEM AND ADJUST THE PRICE ACCORDINGLY.
FOLKS, MANY OF THESE CHIPS ARE ALIVE, AND STILL BEING USED ON THE TABLES TODAY. SHOULD YOU BE NEAR BY A CLUSTER OF CASINOS FROM ANY PARTICULAR STATE, YOU PROBABLY CAN COME OUT AHEAD. ALSO, PLEASE KNOW THAT I CONSTANTLY OVER THE LAST 12 YEARS UP GRADED. I BOUGHT ANY NEW CASINO ISSUES WHEN THEY COME OUT FROM THE LOCAL CHIPPER THAT OFFERED THEM FOR SALE ON THE CHIPBOARD. THANKS FOR TAKING A LOOK-SEE…REGGIE
Page #7 50c
Page #8 Face Value (Yes, only 25c)