Click the link below to see what I did to your list. You can do this also, but with all the info you have on the Excel listing.
1. Select all the data in your Excel listing.
2. Copy it to memory (Control+C).
3. Close Excel and open Word.
4. Paste the data into a blank word document (Control+V). This will create a Word Table.
5. Now SAVE this Word document as an HTML document. (If you have a newer version of Word, it wil let you Save as an HTML file, under File on the menu bar.
It will ask for a name for the file and where you want to save it. Remember both.
6. Quit Word, and go on-line, and go to your File Upload site (no, Greg's will not work) and upload the file you just created.
7. Remember (or copy to memory) the URL for your uploaded file!
8. Go to the Chip Board, post a message and paste the URL into the "Optional Link URL" and a catchy name for the link's title, and be sure to Review the post and tryout the link.
9. Post the message.
The hardest part he is having a place to upload files that are not pictures. But try this when you get adventuresome.
On-Line Communications Director