The Chip Board
Custom Search
   


The Chip Board Archive 06

A Sweet Angel Win in The World Series!

I have never seen such a bunch of unselfish professionals in all of sports. In baseball, it is a team effort. The whole enire organization is a class act. Being at the Mandalay Poker room Saturday night to watch the game was extremely exciting. It is located right next to the sports book. 10 % of the people were very happy until the 7th inning. In the 8th inning, the other 90 % of the people went nuts and the place erupted. It was so loud, I thought I was at Anaheim Stadium.

Game seven was a fantastic party in LA. Great series!

The Count


Copyright 2020 David Spragg